The Easy Digital Downloads Moneybird plugin for WordPress means no more tedious manual copying of your sales invoices in to Moneybird! With Easy Digital Downloads Moneybird all your sales will be entered automatically in Moneybird, and you can also let Moneybird send official invoices to your customers. You can choose as of which date you want your past sales to be synchronized as well, so if you’re already up and running, no problem! This way your sales will be integrated seamlessly with your other activities.
Supports: Easy Digital Downloads recurring, custom Moneybird invoice, payment periods, refunds, Moneybird products, the Easy Digital Downloads EU VAT plugin, and much more!
Created by the developers of Really Simple SSL, this plugin incorporates our experiences with how to make a plugin easy to use, and you can count on the same great support!
All features of Easy Digital Downloads Moneybird:
- Send invoices form Moneybird
You have three options:
- Create Moneybird invoices as concepts. Then you can verify and send them yourself
- Create Moneybird invoices, mark as sent, but do not send by email
- Create Moneybird invoices, mark as sent and email the invoice to the customer
You can choose to send an .ubl attachment so your customers can automatically import the invoices in their bookkeeping system. You can choose the style that you want to use from the Moneybird invoice styles you have created.
- Customers can download their invoice from the EDD accounts page
The EDD Moneybird plugin adds a download invoice link to the purchases overview in Easy Digital Downloads.
You can turn this option on or off on the settings page. The default setting is on.
- Supports recurring payments from Easy Digital Downloads
Do you use recurring payments? No problem. EDD Moneybird can handle recurring payments just as easily. Moneybird periods will be set based on the payment period.
- Intelligent tax mapping for all countries in your EDD tax list
Map taxes in Moneybird to taxes you are using in EDD for each country. Supports intelligent use of VAT (zero rate will be applied) or not VAT users (tax rate of the country will be applied).
- Supports VAT for Easy Digital Downloads plugin
Supports the Easy Digital Downloads EU VAT plugin and synchronizes VAT number and VAT company from this plugin to Moneybird.
- Backward synchronizing of sales
Synchronize your existing payments to Moneybird. This way you can start using EDD Moneybird halway the year, and synchronize all invoices from that year. If you have email sending from MB enabled, payments from before the plugin activation date will not result in emails being sent. The date used to start syncing is an option in the settings.
- Use dedicated workflow for your downloads
This way you can use a different language for your invoices and emails for you download products
- Select custom styled invoice for your downloads
You can select different branded invoices you define in Moneybird for your downloads
- Use Moneybird products and categories
You can choose to categorize using Moneybird products, or categories. If you choose to categorize by product, you can select a product for each download. If you enable variable pricing, you can choose a product for each variation if you want. If you choose categories, you can either select a category per download, or use let the system use a default category
- Automatically handle refunds
A refund will result in a credit invoice in Moneybird, based on the original invoice.
- Quick view of corresponding invoices, overview of sync status
In the payments overview, you can easily see which payments have been synchronized, and click to see the Moneybird invoice. You can sync a single payment by clicking the “sync” button.
Unique to EDD Moneybird is the way in which taxes are handled. You can easily map your Moneybird taxes to all countries you are shipping your downloads to.
30 days money back guarantee!
We want you to be happy with your purchase! If you’re not, you can let us know within 30 days on the contact page, and we will refund you the money.
Installation is easy:
- Install the plugin like any other WordPress plugin
- Follow the steps in the admin notification to link to Moneybird
- Start syncing!
Need any help? Get fast support!
What is included with this plugin:
- A license that allows to install and use EDD Moneybird on a site for an unlimited period of time
- Continuously developed: you get all new features that will be added in the future
- One year updates and support. To continue to receive support and updates, licenses must be renewed after one year (not compulsory)
- The license is renewed yearly at 30% discount and can by cancelled at any time in your account
- Fix: Solved invoice pdf download.
- Tweak: Added choice to show Moneybird invoice download link on the Success page and Purchase History page.
- Fix: Added debugging.
- Fix: fixed a bug where an unnecessary strtotime() on an already UNIX timestamp could lead to invoices not sending directly from Moneybird.
- Fix: when moneybird invoice does not exist, customer payment did not output all payments.
- Fix: sync not working due to issue in ID retrieval
- Tweak: invoice downloadable from account page
- Fix: enabling periods in Moneybird could cause wrong VAT to by synced.
- Fix: status for renewal payments
- Upgraded all code for compatibility with EDD 3.0
- Made period addition to invoices optional
- Memory usage improvements, especially needed for MB invoice styling with large history records
- Fixed an issue where recurring payments weren\'t listed in the sync list.
- Tweak: improved contact synchronizing, searching by email addres instead of a custom edd id.
- Tweak: added support for periods in recurring payments
- Tweak: added support for EDD VAT VAT number and VAT Company
- Tweak: invoice date not being set anymore on concepts
- Fix: product variations not syncing by correct id.
- Tweak: when syncing manually, the plugin will now sync even when the sync option is not enabled in the settings.
- Tweak: for variable price options, you can now select a MoneyBird product for reach price option.
- Fix: sync single purchase not syncing recurring subscriptions.
- Fix: when product syn option is selected but no MB product is chosen, a fallback to categories will now be applied
- Tweak: changed reference from payment key to payment transaction_id, which makes matching of payments easier.
- Tweak: Added document style as option, because invoice style is not part of the workflow.
- Tweak: When zero rate is applied, the default zero rate is applied in Moneybird.
- Fix: 1.0.2 tweak caused issue with connection setup
- Tweak: limiting initialization calls to prevent rate limiting by MB.
- Tweak: enabled syncing for recurring payments as well
- Tweak: email sending of invoices starting immediately, instead of the next day
- Initial release